Algarve has a special form of of gold. The sand! It’s soft, clean and creates endless dunes and amazing beaches. During thousands of years, the sand has also formed itself into high cliffs, deep caves and creative formations, and it’s still in progress. On this road trip, you will see the most stunning beaches and amazing views in the southern Algarve.
In some parts of the world, there is a saying: “If you have seen one beach, you have seen them all”.
This is definitely not true in the Algarve!
Every beach has its own personality and signature. Some of them seem to be endless, some are wide, some are hidden between the cliffs and some of them are the link between the ocean and the caves.
They have one thing in common – they are all magic and beautiful!
Not all beaches can be reached from land. Some of them, we will admire from above the cliffs.
And in some places where we stop, it’s the cliffs we focus on. Amazing formations and shapes that will fire your imagination. Maybe you will see a head of a dragon, or a unicorn, waiting for the princess.
One thing I can promise you; During the day you will have the opportunity to see remainings from the creatures and people who walked the Algarvian sand long before us.
This day will give you lovely memories and keep the value of your time in the Algarve in your heart for a long time.
Duration: 6 hours
- Pick up and drop off anywhere in the Algarve. The route will be tailored depending on where you have your accommodation to make sure you get as much wow as possible.
- Many Wow views and locations that few people get the possibility to see. A road trip that you will remember and that you couldn’t have found by yourself.
- A luxury picnic lunch surrounded by nature with sandwiches, traditional Portuguese cake/pastry, high quality Portuguese wine, cheese and other delicacies. Quality coffee from Al-Gharb Coffee Roastery, tea, water, fresh juice.
- Short surprise experiences. For example, see and feel the cork trees and the raw material, picking fruit by season, make your own fresh eucalyptus tea and much more depending on season and route.
- Comfortable car, fuel, driving. In a 6 hours day we drive around 250 km. The time in the car is a part of the whole experience – magic views, narrow beautiful roads and inspiring conversations.
- Personal and passionate guiding. Information about the locations, the nature, the Portuguese life and culture. Ask whatever you want during the road trip and I promise to try to answer or find the answer for you.
- Snacks to keep the energy up all day.
- Pictures from the road trip will be sent to you shortly after your own Wow day.